Promotion –Year End Maha Sale
Promotion Period -22nd to 31st Dec
HomeShop18 (HS18) issues Loyalty Bonus Coupons (LBC ) for redemption on its Website (www.homeshop18.com) and / or Mobile App. and/or at its Call Centre with the following terms for their usage :
During this promotion HomeShop18 offers its customers-Two Loyalty Bonus.
- The total value of LBCs will be Rs.400(Rs 200 denomination x 2).
- The Minimum Cart value for each Rs 200 LBC is Rs. 999. The minimum purchase value would be communicated when the LBC is issued by HS18.
- The LBC issued during this promotion valid till 35 days.The LBC can be used only within this expiry date to buy a product from H18. This expiry date will be communicated along with each LBC that is issued. The LBC cannot be redeemed after the expiry date that is mentioned on the LBC
- From time to time, HS18 can issue LBCs with different terms from what is mentioned above.
- The LBC can be redeemed by calling our sales number: 1800 1800 918 (toll free) or during the checkout flow on placing an order on our website www.homeshop18.com or Mobile App.
- No two LBCs can be clubbed together for placing a single order.
- HomeShop18 reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at its discretion and without any intimation to the customer.
- The LBC is non transferable . It can only be used for redemption by the customer who has been issued the same i.e. only by the customer who has previously booked the order with a registered mobile number or email ID on which the LBC has been sent.
- The LBC is not redeemable/refundable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund under any circumstances.
- If a LBC number is non-functional on account of any technical reason, your sole remedy, and the sole liability of HS18, shall be to reissue/replacement of the particular LBC number.
- HS18 is not responsible for any lost or stolen LBC number and no representations in this regard will be accepted in any form or nature.
- Any dispute with regard to this promotion is subject to jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi/New Delhi.