- Onsite After Sales Service for Gadgets (Pick & Drop) 1 Year Plan Rs. 199
- Onsite After Sales Service for Gadgets (Pick & Drop) 2 Year Plan Rs. 349
- Onsite After Sales Service for Laptops (Pick & Drop) 1 Year Plan Rs. 299
- Onsite After Sales Service for Laptops (Pick & Drop) 2 Year Plan Rs. 499
Onsite Pick & Drop Service - Terms and Conditions
- The service provided by Onsite is restricted to only receiving electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptops, cameras, tablets or any other such electronic devices (hereinafter referred to as “Goods”) from the customer, delivering the same to the authorized service provider for essential service and/or repair of the Goods, collecting the same from the authorized service provider after the servicing and/or repairing of the Goods are done and delivering the Goods back to the customer.
- Upon registration, you are entitled to use of Onsite pick up and drop service for the product you have first registered it for as per the terms and duration mentioned on the invoice..
- Onsite shall not repair or attempt to repair any Goods from any other service provider apart from an authorized service provider of the manufacturer of the Goods.
- Onsite is not and shall not be held responsible and/or liable for any action, endeavor, deed, etc. arising out of the servicing and/or repairing of the Goods by the authorized service provider.
- Onsite guarantees safety of the product when in transit subject to the below conditions
- Once the product has been examined by an Onsite personnel, whether at the time of pick up or at the time that Onsite receives the product directly from the customer, Onsite documents the physical condition of the product in a job sheet. Any damages payable by Onsite is calculated as per the condition documented in the job sheet
- Payment for damages will be the lesser of the i) Purchase price of the product as reflected in the invoice -25% of purchase price for every year (rounded up) of use of the product ii) Lowest current market price of the product -25% of the current market price of the product for every year (rounded up) of use.
- On receipt of Goods from the customer, it shall be the responsibility of Onsite to point out the patent defects/ errors to the customer which shall be recorded on a job card along with the required personal information of the customer and the same will be handed over to the authorized service provider for necessary action. The authorized service provider shall have the liberty to contact the customer for seeking any clarifications whatsoever and the customer hereby authorizes Onsite to share the personal information recorded in the job card with the authorized service provider. Onsite shall also inform the customer about the estimated cost of servicing and/or repairing the Goods (if the goods are not in warranty). If the customer does not wish to get servicing and/or repairing of the Goods done by the authorized service provider, the Goods will be returned back to the customer, in a form, state and manner which is identical to the state when it was received by Onsite from the customer.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Clause 4, the customer shall be liable to pay Onsite’s service charge for delivery of the goods and any other reasonable charges that the authorized service center may impose as consultation charge on the customer. In the event the costs of servicing and/or repairing exceed Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only), the customer shall have the liability to make the entire payment to Onsite before it intimates the customer’s acceptance of service from the authorized service provider.
- Onsite will deliver the Goods to the authorized service provider along with a copy of the job card stating the relevant defects and details of the Goods. Anything not expressly set out in the job card shall be deemed to mean that there no other defects/ patent error apparent on the face of it. The customer shall be responsible for any additional charges applicable under goods warranty or extended service contract described on the reverse side of the job card, including any applicable tax.
- Once the customer receives the Goods from the authorized service provider, he/ she shall have the responsibility to inform Onsite within a period of 7 days of receipt of Goods in case he/ she is not satisfied with the servicing and/or repairing as carried out by the authorized service provider. In the event the customer fails to inform Onsite about his/her dissatisfaction within a period of 7 days of receipt of goods, then it will be assumed that the servicing/ repairs are carried out to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Clause 9, the customer shall have to make the payments due to Onsite as agreed amongst them. In the event the customer fails to make payment, Onsite shall withhold the Goods in its custody, without any liability, till such time the requisite payments are made by the customer. Whilst Onsite shall coordinate and facilitate the entire payment/ recovery process between the customer and the Service Provider, Onsite declares that it shall not undertake any liability for and/ or provide any explanation/ representation made by the authorized Service provider to the customer.
- Once the Goods are delivered to the authorized service provider by Onsite, it shall be the sole and absolute responsibility of the authorized service provider to act as the custodian of the Goods. All damages and/or defects discovered while the Goods are in possession of the Service Provider shall be attributable to the Service Provider only. Onsite shall only be responsible and liable for the Goods when the same are in transit from the customers’ premise to the authorized Service Provider’s premise and vice versa. There shall be no other liabilities and/or responsibility of any nature whatsoever attributable to Onsite at any point of time.
- The information and details given by Onsite or their agents, servants or employees to the authorized service provider or the customer has been provided on the basis of mutual trust and good faith and is meant to serve as a general guideline only.
- The correct identification of the errors/ defects in the Goods and the quality of materials used by the authorized service provider for the repair and/ or servicing of the Goods are factors beyond the control or knowledge of Onsite. In relation to the same, Onsite does not provide any expressed or implied guarantee or warranty as to the results obtained from the servicing and/or repairing of the Goods by the authorized service provider and declares that it shall not be held liable for any unsatisfactory results that could arise from such servicing and/or repairing of the Goods by the authorized service provider.
- Onsite shall not be held liable for any damage in the nature of monetary loss or loss of business or otherwise as a result of any delay caused by the authorized service provider including, without limitation, an act of God, act of the authorized Service Provider, theft, loss, accident, delay in delivery or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials, transportation facilities etc. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay and the customer shall be informed of the same accordingly well in advance.
- Onsite shall not be held liable for any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, data loss, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action by the authorized service provider.
- Onsite will under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from servicing and/or repairing of the Goods, including but not limited to loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored in the Goods and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on the Goods. Onsite specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) get the product repaired by authorized service center or replace the Goods without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. In the event any Goods are lost while in the custody of Onsite, the maximum liability will be limited to the extent of the lesser of the i) Purchase price of the product as reflected in the invoice -25% of purchase price for every year of use of the product ii) Lowest current market price of the product -25% of the current market price of the product for every year of use.
- Irrespective of any claim made by the customer against Onsite or the authorized service provider, the customer shall be liable to pay the necessary charges to Onsite and the authorized service provider unless the customer obtains an appropriate order from the court/ competent governmental and/ or statutory authority.
- All payments made by the customer to Onsite for their services shall be made either in cash or Cheque. All payment made through Cheque are subjected to realization of the amount by Onsite.
- This terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to Clause 20 below; the customer hereby agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- The customer agrees that they shall attempt to resolve through good faith consultation, any dispute or difference between themselves and Onsite in respect of dispute. In the event such dispute cannot be resolved within a period of 15 days by way of consultation, such dispute shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or any modification or amendment thereof. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai, India. The decision of such arbitration shall be binding and conclusive and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
The service is delivered by Onsite and HomeShop18 is not responsible for the quality of service rendered. Any disputes must be settled directly with Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd by calling them at their Customer care Number 99205 99206 or by mailing them at [email protected]