- Download HomeShop18’s Mobile App and Sign In /Sign up.
- Answer a simple question and enter your email Id.
Duration: 14th March to 24th March
Eligibility : It is subject to fulfilment of the following conditions:
- If the Mobile app is Downloaded and Sign in /Sigh up happens within promotion period
- The question is answered correctly.
- If you are 18 years or above at the time of entry, you are eligible to enter the Contest.
Winner Announcement :
- After we confirm the winners, we will post the winner name on this page.
Prize : Samsung S3
Other Terms & Conditions :
- Winner of the contest will be published on this page on 31st March, 2014
- Only one email per device will be considered. Duplicate sign up from same device will be disqualified.
- Winner announced during the promotion by HS18 will receive the prize within 60 working days of winner announcement
- The decision of brand, colour and specification of the prize is at sole discretion of HS18 and can be changed without notification to the customer.
- Prizes with MRP greater than Rs. 10,000 are subject to TDS, applicable as per the Tax Law and Rules of the Income Tax Department, Government of India. The winners will have to pay TDS before claiming the prize.
- No request for exchange of prize in lieu of money of another prize will be entertained.
- No requests will be entertained for the exchange of one prize for another.
- HomeShop18 has the right to discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, during the promotion period, without assigning any reason or intimating the customer(s) in this aspect
- HomeShop18 reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this promotion, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion with another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and HomeShop18's decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
- HomeShop18 reserves the right to alter the date of the lucky draw at any time at its own discretion. HomeShop18 reserves the right to suspend the results of the draw at its own discretion. Further HomeShop18 reserves the right to conduct the draw again if it finds it necessary to do so.
- All decisions of HomeShop18 regarding running/process/results, of the promotion, data selection shall be final and binding on all participants of this promotion. No appeals will be entertained in this regard
- If HomeShop18 has suspicions or knowledge, that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, HomeShop18 reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
- No employees of HomeShop18 and Network18/TV18 Group companies or their family members will be eligible to participate in this promotion
- HomeShop18 does not warrant that the website will run concurrently and error-free during or after the promotion period and does not commit any uptime of the website. Further, HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical or human error whatsoever
- HomeShop18 does not warrant that the Call Center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after the promotion period, and HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever.
- Any dispute with regard to this promotion is subject to jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi/New Delhi
- Force Majeure: If at any time during the continuance of this promotion the performance in whole or in part is prevented or delayed by reasons of a Force Majeure event, then from the date of occurrence of such event, there shall not be any claim against HomeShop18 for damages, or any liability against it, in respect of such non-performance or delayed performance. For the purposes of this promotion, Force Majeure means and includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of HomeShop18 including war, hostility, fires, floods, explosives, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, lock outs, compliance with orders or instructions of any court, statutory or governmental interventions or any other acts of State or God