Gigaset Cordless Communications - The Company
Up until 2011 Gigaset cordless phones were known as Siemens cordless phones and home phones. Since the acquisition of the Siemens cordless phones business, Gigaset communications has continued to build on the strong German heritage of Siemens cordless phones and have taken the current range of Gigaset cordless home phones to be number one in the European market. By the way they are also our best selling range of cordless phones. Nothing comes close to the innovations and technology built into every Gigaset cordless phone let alone the build quality of a German designed and built product.
Why Buy a Gigaset Phone?
Did You Know?
- All Gigaset phones are designed and Engineered in Germany
- Gigaset is a dedicated phone manufacturer – meaning greater focus and better quality.
- In a 2011 test, every single top thirty phone in the WHICH Best Buy guide was manufactured by Gigaset
- Every prototype Gigaset phone is subjected to a series of endurance tests to guarantee world-class quality and reliability. If even the smallest fault is found, it is sent back to the drawing board.
How are the Phones Tested?
Before a Gigaset phone can be signed off by the head engineer, it will undergo a series of stringent machine-operated tests designed to mimic a “worst case scenario” in the home environment. Each phone is designed to comfortably withstand the harshest of treatment on a daily basis:
Gigaset phones are designed and Engineered in Germany to exacting specifications, and each one comes with a 2 year Warranty.
- Each keypad button is pressed 100,000 times
- Each handset charging cycle is activated 25,000 times
- Each handset is placed into a trouser pocket containing dust and crumbs 10,000 times
- Each phone is subjected to a series of temperature shocks from -25 to + 55 degrees Celsius
- Each phone is dropped on its edge and side 16 times from a series of heights
- Each phone is placed in a dust oven intermittently over a period of 8 days
Because Gigaset are so completely confident in the quality and reliability of their handsets, they provide 2 Years Warranty on All its Products.