Buy Strontium NITRO Series Products between 1st September to 31st December, 2014 & Avail All Expense Paid Trips to India-Pak Match (15th Feb, 2015)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Strontium Fly to Australia Promotion (”Promotion”) is a limited period promotion valid from 1st September, 2014 and up to 31st December, 2014 both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”), from Strontium Technology India Private Limited (“STIPL”) with registered office at 202, Madhuban Building, 55 I Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019. Participation in the Promotion shall be subjected to the terms and conditions as set out herein and/or determined by Strontium at its discretion.
2. The Contest is open to citizens of India, permanent residents and foreign citizens residing in India only. Employees of STIPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. This promotion is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu.
3. Employees or staff of external auditors who are directly involved in the Draw and the advertising agencies of STIPL and any other party directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Draw are also not eligible for the Draw.
4. This offer is limited to consumers buying STIPL NITRO PLUS / NITRO / NITRO LITE products from OFFICIAL retailers participating in STIPL Fly to Australia Promotion.
5. For any purchase of the products mentioned in Point 4 a unique entry code will be issued inside the packaging. The Participant is required to SMS (at participant’s cost) in the specified format i.e NITRO<Space>Entry Code<Space>Name to to 56767.On receipt of SMS, participant shall receive an auto reply message saying “Thank you for participating in the Strontium Fly to Australia Lucky Draw Contest. If you are the lucky winner we will contact you soon.” Please retain SMS sent to you as also the Auto response received thereto.
6. All SMS Entry received by 14th October 2014, 29th November 2014 & 31st December 2014 1800 hours Indian Standard Time (GMT+5:30) (or on such other date or time or at such other venue as may be determined by STIPL ) will qualify for the particular draw. All SMS entry not drawn will qualify for the next draw. Winner will be selected at random by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerised) as STIPL may determine. Details on the prizes, lucky draw dates, locations and results will be published on www.strontium.biz/FlyToAustralia.
7. Contestants must fill the SMS correctly to be eligible for random selection for winners in the said 3 publically held lucky draws. Incomplete/incorrect entries shall be disqualified. STIPL reserves the right to draw reserve winners to replace any winner subsequently found to be disqualified.
8. The winner/s shall be intimated through a call on the mobile number from which the SMS was sent. Subsequently, STIPL shall intimate each winner, in writing at the address disclosed by the winners calling upon the winners to comply with the conditions mentioned in the letter. STIPL shall not be responsible for any delay, loss, non-delivery of this communication.
9. Winners must claim the prize in the manner communicated by STIPL. In case the winner fails to contact the specified person on or before the designated date the Winner shall be deemed to have surrendered the prize/s.
10. The winner shall be required to provide self-attested proof of identity (Driving License /Pan Card/Passport/Ration card/Aadhar Card), confirmation of his/her mobile number along with Auto-response received acknowledging receipt of their SMS, proof of residence, original invoice evidencing purchase of STIPL product, original copy of Unique Entry Code, and all other necessary documents to claim their prize from STIPL located at 202, Madhuban Building, 55 I Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 on Monday to Friday, Between 10am - 6pm.
11. All taxes and other levies applicable to the prizes shall be borne by the winners. The winners shall pay the amount of applicable taxes to STIPL before claiming the prizes.
12. STIPL and this promotion is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated to the original copyright/trademarks owners of any of the prizes awarded under this promotion. STIPL will provide the full expense paid trip to Adelaide, Australia during the duration of the India Vs Pakistan match however tickets are subject to availability.
13. If any person is subsequently discovered to be not entitled or ineligible to participate in the Draw or ineligible to receive the prize. STIPL reserves the right to forfeit/reclaim the prize at its discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by STIPL in any manner as it deems fit. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from STIPL should any prize be forfeited.
14. All prizes unclaimed by 31st January 2015 will be forfeited and donated to Community Chest determined by STIPL as its sole discretion.
15. STIPL may at its sole discretion substitute or replace any prize with any other prize of equal or similar value (in kind) selected by it without prior notice. Unless otherwise indicated by STIPL, all prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for cash or for any other item.
16. The winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of STIPL relating to the Draw and agrees that STIPL may publicise the name and/or photograph of each winner in such mode and manner as STIPL considers fit.
17. Without prejudice to these terms and conditions, all participants in the Draw expressly and irrevocably permit and authorize STIPL to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their particulars to the parties involved in organising, promoting and conducting the Draw for the purposes of the Draw.
18. STIPL’s decision on all matters relating to this Draw will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Draw, these terms and conditions will prevail.
19. STIPL reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this Draw or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any person, the bases and methods of identification of winners and the dates of the Draw.
20. STIPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with the Draw, including any act or omission relating to any person's participation howsoever caused, any error in computing any draw chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
21. STIPL reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any Participant /winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Participant /winner has breached any of these terms and conditions. No intimation shall be sent to the participants who are disqualified and/or not amongst the winners (b) to decide whether a replacement Participant should be selected in the event any Participant is disqualified from the Contest (c) to require written permission from the parent or guardian of a winner who is under the age of 18.
22. STIPL shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the Offer or the prize, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian law and the participants in the Draw irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi only.
24. By taking part in this Promotion, the Promotion entrant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these terms and conditions.