Now get extra 10% cash back on all purchases of Rs. 2000 & above made on HomeShop18 using your State Bank of India (SBI) credit cards.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer duration: 26th May 2014 to 4th June 2014, both days included.
- Maximum cash back you can avail is Rs. 1000.
- Offer is applicable on all categories.
- Cash back is applicable over and above the current promo code promotions running on the website.
- The cash back will be calculated on the net amount paid by the customer.
- During the event if any sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount while checking eligibility for cash back.
- To avail the cash back, customers have to pay in-full with their SBI credit cards only.
- Only SBI credit card holders with no outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this offer.
- Cash back amount will be directly credited to the customers’ account by SBI Card & Payment Services Pvt. Ltd, (SBICPSL) within 60 days.
- This offer will not be applicable for EMI transactions.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is for individual SBI card holders only. During the event resellers/retailers or any other ineligible entities are found using this programmes, then HomeShop18 shall have the right to cancel such orders.
- All orders placed by SBI card holders would be subject to availability of the product at the time of purchase and shall be governed by the standard terms and conditions stipulated on our website. Offers are valid till stock lasts or on first come first basis.
- SBI card holders will not be entitled to any compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of this offer being availed.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the card holder as applicable at the time the respective programs were offered.
- HomeShop18 reserves the right to discontinue, modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program at any time with/without prior notice to the SBI card holders.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this programme shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- Force Majeure: If at any time during the continuance of this promotion the performance in whole or in part is prevented or delayed by reasons of a Force Majeure event, then from the date of occurrence of such event, there shall not be any claim against HomeShop18 for damages, or any liability against it, in respect of such non-performance or delayed performance. For the purpose of this promotion, Force Majeure means and includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of HomeShop18 including war, hostility, fires, floods, explosives, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, lock outs, compliance with orders or instructions of any court, statutory or governmental interventions or any other acts of State or God.