Lowest Price Challenge
The terms and conditions of the Lowest Price Challenge (the “Challenge”) are given below:
This Challenge is being organized and conducted by TV18 Home Shopping Network Limited (“HomeShop18” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”). This Challenge is applicable only on purchase of specific products identified by Us with the mark/stamp/symbol stating “Lowest Price Challenge” (“Specified Product(s)”) through Homeshop18’s website “www.homeshop18.com” or through its Call Centre number “0120-4455918” or through its mobile applications (“HomeShop18 Platform(s)").
Criteria of the Challenge: A customer can lodge a claim under this Challenge if:
- The Specified Product/proposition available for purchase on any other television channel or ecommerce websites that delivers in India, should have the same specifications (including the color, size, design, accessories and other freebies) as the one purchased by the Customer through Homeshop18 Platform;
- The Specified Product/proposition purchased by him/her through Homeshop18 Platform is available for purchase and delivery at a lower price (an all inclusive price) on any other television channel or ecommerce websites that delivers in India; and
- The Specified Product/proposition sold on any other ecommerce websites should be brand new. Re-furbished or second-hand products available for purchase on such ecommerce websites will not be taken into account for the purpose of comparison.
- Eligibility Criteria: A customer will become eligible to participate in this Challenge upon fulfilment of each of the following conditions:
The customer has booked the Specified Product/proposition through Homeshop18 Platform;
- The customer has not cancelled or declined the delivery of the Specified Product/proposition and has received the same as per the order placed by him/her on Homeshop18 Platform; and
- HomeShop18 has received the full payment for the Specified Product/proposition purchased by the customer under this Challenge.
- Claim Process: A customer should lodge a claim under the Challenge within 24 hours from the time the Specified Product/proposition is delivered to him/her, by calling Our call center number 0120 - 4455918. Any claim lodged after 48 hours shall not be entertained. After receiving the claim, Our representative will call back the customer within 48 Hours and take the following details :
- Name and details of the Specified Product bought through HomeShop18 Platform.
- The price paid towards purchase of the Specified Product through HomeShop18 Platform.
- HomeShop18 order reference no. and date of order and date of delivery of the product.
- Name of the ecommerce website where such a similar product/proposition is available.
- The all inclusive price of the similar product/proposition that is available on such ecommerce website. This price of the product/proposition has to be the all inclusive price i.e. including taxes, shipping charges, handling charges, etc. and cost of any other accessory or product that is sold as a bundle/combo with the mobile handset. In other words, the comparison has to be on a ‘like to like’ basis to avail of this Challenge.
- We will verify the claim submitted by the customer under the Challenge and within 10 working days from the date of our call back, We will communicate Our decision to the customer.
If the customer’s Claim is valid and successful, then We will give to the customer a HomeShop18 gift certificate (“GC”) having a value which is equivalent to twice the difference in the price paid by the customer towards purchase of the Specified Product through HomeShop18 Platform and the price (an all inclusive price) at which it is available for purchase and delivery on any other ecommerce websites that delivers in India. Such GCs will be governed by the following conditions:
- The GC can be redeemed on Our website or can be redeemed by calling Our Call Center number–(01204455918).
- The differential amount due to the customer will be rounded off upward to the next Rs. 50.
- The maximum value of the GC that will be given is 50% of the price of product paid to US. The GC code will be sent to the customer either by email and/or SMS as per the details in the order placed with US.
- No two GCs can be clubbed together for placing a single order. The GC issued during this Challenge shall be valid for a period of 2 months from the date of its issuance.
- The GC is not redeemable /refundable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund under any circumstances.
- If a GC is non-functional on account of any technical reason, then the sole liability of HomeShop18 shall be to reissue/replace the said GC.
- HomeShop18 shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen GC and no representations in this regard will be accepted in any form or nature.
- All decisions of HomeShop18 regarding running/process/results of the Challenge shall be final and binding on all participants of this Challenge. No appeals will be entertained in this regard.
- We reserve the right to reject any claim made under this Challenge, in the event We observe any irregularity and/or if We have reason to believe that a customer has acted in a fraudulent manner and/or engaged in any deceitful activity.
- Employees (including family members of such employees) of HomeShop18 and its affiliates are not eligible to participate in this Challenge.
- HomeShop18 does not warrant that its website, television channel and call centre will run concurrently and error free during or after the Challenge period.
- Homeshop18 reserves the right to change, modify, alter, postpone or cancel this Challenge in part or in full or change any or all of the Terms and Conditions and/or eligibility criteria of this Challenge at any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice/intimation and without assigning any reason. Homeshop18 shall not be liable for any consequential losses/damages arising out of such change, modifications, alteration, postponement or cancelation of this Challenge.
- This Challenge shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to this Challenge are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi only.