Buy a 32” LED TV or 40” LED TV and stand a chance to win a 55” 3D LED TV Free
- Buy a 32” or 40” Vu LED TV and stand a chance to win a 55” 3D LED TV free.
- This offer is valid from 7th August, 2014 (00:00 hr) till 15th August, 2014 (23:59 hr).
- There will be one winner and the winner details will be published by 20th August.
Terms & Conditions:
- If an order is cancelled by the customer, the offer will be revoked.
- HomeShop18 reserves the right to cancel orders without any prior notification.
- The freebie cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
- The prize is subject to Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), applicable as per the Tax Law and Rules of the Income Tax Department, Government of India. Vu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will take care of all applicable taxes.
- HomeShop18 does not warrant that the website will run concurrently and error free during or after the promotion period and does not commit any uptime of the website. Further HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical, human error whatsoever.
- HomeShop18 does not warrant that the Call Center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after the promotion period and HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever.
- Force Majeure: If at any time during the continuance of this promotion the performance in whole or in part is prevented or delayed by reasons of a Force Majeure event, then from the date of occurrence of such event, there shall not be any claim against HomeShop18 for damages, or any liability against it, in respect of such non-performance or delayed performance. For the purposes of this promotion, Force Majeure means and includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of HomeShop18 including war, hostility, fires, floods, explosives, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, lock outs, compliance with orders or instructions of any court, statutory or governmental interventions or any other acts of State or God.
- Any dispute with regard to this promotion is subject to jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi/New Delhi.